Lowongan Kerja Serang Maret 2014 MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER Terbaru - karir kerja adalah suatu hal yang penting bagi setiap orang karena dengan bekerja anda bisa mendapatkan penghasilan dari penghasilan bekerja, anda bisa memenuhi kebutuhan hidup sehari-hari. Untuk posting blog loker ini kami berikan kepada anda yang berada di Serang atau ingin bekerja di kota tersebut. Karena ada perusahaan diSerang sedang mencari tenaga kerja.
Salah satunya adalah Perusahaan & TALENTPOOL INDONESIA Serang, yang sedang mencari orang untuk menempati posisi kerja sebagai MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER , untuk itu jika anda merasa bisa untuk menempati posisi tersebut yang bertumpu pada tingkat pendidikan terakhir yang anda tempuh anda bisa coba melamar pekerjaan tersebut dari membaca info lengkap yang kami berikan dibawah ini.
TALENTPOOL INDONESIA SerangTALENTPOOL INDONESIA
Talentpool Indonesia is a human capital solution provider focusing in the services of executive search and Human Resource consulting firm in Jakarta.
Our client is an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services operating in 63 countries.The company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications, and health and nutrition. In line with its continued growth and expansion, The company is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill following position;
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER SERANG, WEST JAVA
- Lead maintenance & reliability team to effective and efficient organization.
- Apply knowledge and experience to ensure continuous improvement to optimize the company's physical assets and maintenance and reliability processes and strategies. Focus on cost (reduction) through stock and spares management, good planning and optimization of manpower.
- Deploy RCM principles
- To be able to use the RCM methodology to determine the right maintenance requirements.
- Manage and lead RCM or FMEA processes with cross-functional disciplines.
- To determine function, capability, functional failure modes, probability of failure, clarify impact/severity and identify acceptable risk.
- Review repetitive failures and conduct inspections of the plant facilities. Manage and be the leader of the RCFA process within Maintenance organization, keep the initiative alive and train personnel.
- To develop improvement ideas, together with technicians and Maintenance Planner. To increase the capabilities in line with new technologies and to increase a culture focused on solutions based on basic causes.
- Analyze bad actor list of the assets and facilitate solutions.
- To improve plant reliability, optimize plant throughput and reduce avoidable maintenance costs.
- Lead, organize and report downtime meetings.
- To increase the capabilities in line with new technologies and helps to develop a culture focused on solutions
- Take ownership of and lead / review the Criticality Assessment of all (new) assets. Based on the results, determine the functional failures and pro-active work (Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Preventive Maintenance (PM) to prevent those from happening.
- To make sure each asset is monitored and maintained according to the right priority and criticality.
- Responsible for monitoring, improving and reporting Asset Health.
- Asset Health is an indicator for asset reliability of the plant. Good Asset Health results in a more reliable plant (less downtime, higher throughput), better efficiency of maintenance costs and results in doing less failure maintenance and doing more pro-active maintenance
- Coordinate all PdM contracts for agreed results.
- To measure and secure an upward trend of the Asset Health. To identify and implement opportunities for improvement of the Asset Health.
- Conduct/coordinate training in PdM technologies/issues for (new) personnel
- To maintain the PdM process and personnel up to date.
- Communicate all P(d)M issues to the Production team and being the team-leader for appropriate actions.
- To make sure management is informed and can follow up.
- Responsible for developing P(d)M plans/schedules for equipment that must be based on RCM methodology. Being the team-leader for technicians and the Maintenance Planner in the reliability process
- To establish the required maintenance needed to preserve asset function.
- Responsible for updating and improving the P(d)M program and update current P(d)M plans/schedules in Asset Management System. Review the P(d)M program if there are changing conditions.
- To establish cycles of refinement and a sustainable reliability process.
- Report KPI’s monthly
- To trend improvements of assets on performance.
- Responsible to identify critical spares
- To ensure the right critical spares are available when needed
- Identify pro-active work to preserve condition of critical spares
- To ensure critical spares are in good condition when needed.
- Review of all new work order requests for planning and scheduling with the Planner.
- To investigate scope of work orders and prioritize work orders to be scheduled.
- Provide pro-active work (=PdM and PM) input to the scheduling function
- To enable scheduling of pro-active work.
- Evaluate completed work to identify the effectiveness and results.
- To refine future pro-active work and address required follow up work.
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, industrial, electrical, or other relevant engineering field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management in maintenance
- Strong knowledge and aptitude of mechanical and electrical standards
- Leadership, management, and organization skills
- Capable of building collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and hold self and others accountable
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving ability to make decisions independently
- Demonstrated excellence in priority setting and execution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive organizational change and improvements
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with computerized maintenance processes and tools (e.g. maximo, SAP PM, etc.)
- High proficiency with MS Office products
- Preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience using Reliability Centered Maintenance techniques, Root Cause Analysis, and predictive maintenance technologies (e.g. vibration analysis, oil analysis, asset health measurements).
If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph to:
Semoga setelah anda membaca info Loker di Serang Maret 2014 sebagai MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER anda langsung memperisapkan surat lamaran kerja untuk segera melamar pekerjaan tersebut sebelum peluang lowongan kerja tersebut ditutup pada bulan ini.